EDTA Fe/Iron 13% Improve fruits & flowers color
- A soluble powder formulation of Iron Chelate (ethylene diamine tetracetate disodium salt) containing water soluble Fe of 13% w/w. This product contains water soluble iron in EDTA chelated form which provides iron nutrient essential for plant growth. Its use will prevent iron deficiency and it is suitable for hydroponics and foliar.
- Improve all fruits color and color of flowers, such as Jambu batu, jambu air, tomato, cucumber, ciku, banana, roselle and others.
- <span>1. For the correction of iron deficiency in many agricultural, horticultural and fruit crops. Recommended for foliar application.
- <span>2. As a iron source in hydroponics and other nutrient solution.
- <span>3. EDTA Fe 13% (Iron chelate) should be applied where there is a recognized need. Do not exceed the appropriate dose rate,
- <span>4. It is compatible with all other crop care chemicals. They are also fully compatible with solutions containing soluble phosphates such as foliar fertilizer.
Rates of application:
- <b style=”line-height: 1.2;”>1. Hydroponics
- First check the pH of the nutrient solution and if necessary adjust this to 5 – 6, then add EDTA Fe 13% at the rate of 20 grams per 1000 litres of the nutrient solution.
- <b style=”line-height: 1.2;”>2. Foliar application
- The amount of EDTA Fe 13% to be applied should be mixed with a volume of water appropriate to the crop leaf area not exceeding a solution concentration of 0.1% or 100 grams per 100 Liters water. Coat the leaves add stems with a thin film of moisture with little or no run-off in the late afternoon. Spray to 2 times, Before flowering and after fruits formation.
- <span>500gm per Packet