Sugar Alcohol Chelated BoronSingle element water soluble fertilizer
Suitable for fruit trees & vegetative fruits
Boron (B) is an essential micronutrient for plants which means it is essential for plant growth and development, but is required in very small quantities. Boron plays a very critical key role in cell-wall synthesis. Boron deficiency is a common deficiency of the micronutrient boron in plants which will leads to poor growth of fast growing tissues and reduced plant development. The demand for boron is not constant across the growing season, but rather shows very clear peaks around flowering.
Roles of Boron in Plant Nutrition
- Sugar transport
- Cell wall synthesis
- Building cell-wall structure
- Improves set of buds, flowers and fruits
- Carbohydrate metabolism
- Building membranes
Sugar Alcohol Chelated Boron is an organic boron fertilizer, the product is very easy to dissolve in water, and can be mixed in any proportion of water. The product does not contain sodium ions, currently is the best absorption boron soluble fertilizer in the market.
Advantages of Sugar Alcohol Chelated Boron
- High boron purity, boron content up to 150g / L, 100% soluble in water, plants can be fully absorb and utilize.
- Through advanced organic polymerization process production, product is very stable and well balance formula mixture. This product can be mix with a variety of agricultural pesticides.
- Easy application and will not cause damage to the foliage of the plant. After fully diluted, it can be directly spray onto the crops, fruits and vegetables.
- Sugar Alcohol Chelated Boron slightly alkaline, does not contain inorganic salts. Therefore, it can quickly penetrate the waxy plant epidermis for easy absorption, and also helps to the balance the plant hormones.
Benefits of Sugar Alcohol Chelated Boron
- Boron increases flower production and retention, pollen tube elongation and germination, and seed and fruit development.
- Boron improves seed and fruit development
- Boron provides structural integrity to the cell wall in plants
- Boron increases the rate of transport of sugars (which are produced by photosynthesis in mature plant leaves) to actively growing regions and also in developing fruits.
- Boron is essential for normal development of root nodules
Suitable forBanana, Cocoa, Oil Palm, Paddy, Lemon, Mango, Corn, Ladies Fingers, Pumpkin, Papaya, Vanilla, Chili, Tomato, Rock Melon, Tapioca, Yam, Vegetables, Rose, Jasmine, Water Lilies and Flowering plants.
Product Typical Analysis
- Boron content: 15.00 %
- Insolubility: 0.50 %
- pH:5 – 7
- For foliar spray: 1ml mix into 1 – 1.5 L of water.
- Application frequency: Weekly
- Avoid mixing with strong acids, alkaline substances and oxidants.
- Avoid use under bright sun light.
- Sealed and keep in dry place at room temperature.
- Keep out of children reach.